I develop open source software.
- 🇷🇺 My blog (in Russian)
- ☕ Git server (mirror my GitHub)
- 📋 My Lenpaste instance - pastebin.com analog
- GitHub: @lcomrade
- Mastodon: @lcomrade (Read on this site)
- WallBlog - lightweight blogging engine with Markdown support.
- MD2HTML - golang library for converting Markdown to HTML. Good documentation is included.
- Highlight - golang library for highlighting code syntax of programming languages inside HTML documents. Good documentation is included.
- Lenpaste - web service that allows you to share notes anonymously, an alternative to pastebin.com. Java Script is not used. There is its own API.
- Lenin - golang library for working with the Lenpaste API.
- RS-Status - allows you to see the availability of popular services from the terminal.
Horizon - minimalist WEB-server for data transfer via HTTP.
The project is intended to replace the
python3 -m http.servercommand.
- Admin Assistant - simplifies Windows administration.